NOW BOOKING SPRING 2018!
Our all-inclusive food tour costs 99,00€ per person and includes food plus one drink at each of the 4 stops as well as a guided walking tour through Vienna with local guides. A maximum of 8 spots are available for each tour. We fill up fast and there's no waiting list, so make sure you book your tickets ASAP.
Once you have booked your ticket you will receive an email confirmation with precise and easy-to-find instructions on where we’re meeting. Our tours generally start at 4.30pm and last until 8/8.30pm.
What’s included in our food tour?
- Delicious local food and 1 drink per stop (soft drinks, local beer or wine)
- A walking food tour lasting for 3,5-4 hours
- 4 stops at some of Vienna’s most authentic restaurants and bars
- Bilingual local guides (get to know them here!)
- Guided walks between the stops
- A follow up e-mail with tons of more recommendations on where to eat during your stay in Vienna
TOURS IN MARCH
TOURS IN APRIL
Vienna Food Tours is run by two people only - Melinda and Thomas. Since we will be on vacation during the whole month of April we are unfortunately unable to take you on a tour during that period :( If you are going to be in town definitely have a look at our Ultimate Foodie Guide to Vienna: It features 24 pages packed with 40 recommendations for restaurants, cafés, farmers markets, bars and clubs. Also included: Typical Viennese phrases, lots of information on Austrian food and drinks, tips on what exactly to order as well as practical information on how to navigate the city. The guide is available as a PDF download for only 9.90€. Maybe this helps a little since we can't take you on a tour ourselves!