NOW BOOKING aug-SEPT!
For 105,00€ per person (including tax), we take you on an extraordinary culinary night out in Vienna. Over the course of approx. 4 hours, our food tour includes a round of appetizers, a trip to the sausage stand, two different main dishes and a sweet finale at one of the city's many amazing coffeehouses. One drink is included at every stop- alcoholic or non-alcoholic, your choice!
Local guides with excellent English speaking skills guide you on your tour through Vienna. A maximum of 8 spots are available for each tour, which guarantees for an intimate and casual setting. We don't rush, we don't run, and we definitely take our time to fill our bellies and chat along the way.
We run our tours on most Mondays and Fridays, starting at 4.30pm and lasting until 8/8.30pm. Feel free to get in touch if you are looking for a tour on a date that's not on our regular schedule - most of the time, we are able to work things out!
Once you have booked your ticket you will receive an email confirmation with precise and easy-to-find instructions on where we’re meeting.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we need at least 4 tickets booked to run a regular tour. In case there are less than 4 tickets sold for a date, the tour will unfortunately have to be cancelled and you will be refunded. If that’s the case, we will notify you 7 days prior to the tour.
What’s included in our food tour?
- A handy & informative overview on what to do during your stay in Vienna along with your booking confirmation
- A very generous amount of traditional Austrian food as well as 1 drink per stop (alcoholic or non-alcoholic!)
- A walking food tour lasting for 3,5-4 hours with bilingual local guides (get to know them here!)
- 4 stops at some of Vienna’s most authentic restaurants; 3 of which we sit down and take our time to actually enjoy our meal
- Guided walks between the stops
- A follow up e-mail with tons of recommendations on where to eat & drink during your stay in Vienna